By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed as your acceptance of those changes.
We hereby confirm that your personal data shall be collected in accordance with the requirements of the legal acts of the European Union, the Republic of Lithuania and the instructions of the controlling authorities. All reasonable technical and administrative measures shall be applied in order to protect your personal data from loss, unauthorized use and / or changes of data.
Persons under the age of 16 cannot provide any personal information through our site / social networking accounts. If you are a person below the age of 16, before submitting personal information, you must obtain a consent of your parents or other legal guardians.
The terms used in these rules are understood as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679 (EU).
How do we collect information about you?
Your personal data, e.g. any information about you that allows us to recognize you is collected in various ways:
– you may provide us with information directly (e.g. filling in a form, signing a contract);
– we may collect information automatically (e.g. when you access our website, social account, use our apps);
– we may acquire information from third parties and collect information about you from publicly available sources (e.g. through Facebook, LinkedIn, your company website or otherwise).
We may collect information that you provide directly. Typically this will happen when you:
– register on our website;
– sign service or other contract with us;
– install our apps;
– subscribe to our newsletter or other form of announcements;
– participate in surveys.
We may collect information about you automatically. Typically this will happen when you:
– submit queries through our website or through our social networking accounts;
– use our website (data is collected with the help of cookies and similar technologies);
– make public posts on social networking platforms that we are following.
Where permitted by law, we may acquire information about you from third parties. This may be the information provided by our partners, marketing agencies, sponsors, licensors, your public profile information (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram). We may associate the information we receive about you from yourself, public and commercial sources with other information we receive from you or about you.
What information about you do we collect?
Registration: Your username, password and e-mail address when you sign-up for a FCP-plugins account.
User content: Texts, photos, vector and images in other formats, product files in any format you upload them on our site.
Paid account: If you choose to continue service with FCP-plugins via a paid account, we may collect the following personal data from you: credit card number, credit card expiration date, CVV number, billing address and postal code. You may, at your will, also provide your company name, company registration number, full billing address and phone number. This information is used to verify credit card authenticity, and process payments as per your applicable service agreement. To perform services between us and Clients, Clients and their end-customers, we share and process data consisting of payment information with 3rd party payment gateways such as Paypal, Braintree, Stripe and Recurly.
Google Analytics: FCP-plugins is using Google Analytics to track standard user data on traffic sources, visitor behavior flow, audience overview. We may use your user ID to track specific behavior, however, it cannot be connected to other data we are collecting about the users.
Server logs and Cookies: When you access our services online, our web servers automatically create records of your visit. These records typically include IP-address, access times, the sites linked from, pages visited, the links and features used, the content viewed or requested, browser or application type, and other information of such kind. See also our Information on Cookies usage below.
– The email address the Users of the Clients provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If the User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
Information that we collect automatically will generally concern:
– Information about how you use our websites (Device information: i.e. IP address, operating system version and settings for the device you use to access content / products; login information: the usage time and duration of your session, query terms that you enter in our website and any information stored in the cookies we had set on your device (the cookies policy is provided below); location information: i.e. a device`s GPS signal, or information about upcoming Wi-Fi access points and cellular towers that may be passed to us when you use the content of our site.
Information that we collect from third parties or publicly-available sources usually is:
– your interests;
– your e-mail address, full name, special preferences and interests.
For what purposes do we use information about you, and on what legal basis?
Subject to the above, information is processed for the following purposes:
– e-commerce, payments and other related services;
– to provide information, which was requested by you, related to the provision of services;
– for marketing purposes, e.g. to provide tailor-made advertisements and promotional content and to send reports about promotional activities, to evaluate and analyze market, customers, products and services (including collecting your opinion on products and services, organizing customers / partners surveys, contests or promotional activities to the extent permitted by law);
– to find out how people use our online services in order to improve them and create new content, products and services;
– to defend our interests in court or in other institution;
The legal basis for our use of information about you is one or several of the following:
– compliance with legal obligations to which we are subjects;
– performance of the contract with you;
– a legitimate business interest that is not overridden by interests you have to protect the information;
– in certain cases, your consent.
Who do we share your information with?
We may share information about you:
– With companies that provide services on our request.
– With payment gateways to process payments or receive payment information.
– With banks / companies that assist in payment transactions.
– With companies that help organize competitions / games / promotions.
– With other responsible selected business partners.
– With other third parties, where required or permitted by law, or is necessary to protect our legitimate interests.
– With other entities upon your consent.
The companies that provide services at our request currently are as follows: IT service providers (Amazon Web Services Inc., MongoDB Inc.), auditors, licensors. The ability of these companies to use your information is limited. They cannot use this information other than for the purposes of providing services for us.
Carefully selected business partners are payment processors – PayPal, Braintree, Stripe, Recurly. Marketing service providers – ActiveCampaign, GrowSumo, Adroll, Google, Facebook. Customer service providers – HelpScout, Hotjar, Sentry, Slack. The ability of these partners to use your information is limited. They cannot use this information other than for the purposes of providing services for us.
Other third parties that may be provided with our available information about you when it is necessary to protect our legitimate interests are the governmental authorities, institutions that supervise e-commerce and payment activities, pre-trial investigation officers, courts, etc.
Where might information about you be sent?
When using information as described in this notice, information about you may be transferred either within or outside the country or territory where it was collected, including to a country or territory that may not have equivalent data protection standards. In such cases, we do our best to ensure the security of your personal data being transmitted.
The data controller sends your personal data to the following countries outside the European Economic Area: United States, Canada, Israel.
When we send your personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area, we make sure that one of the following security measures are applied:
– the agreement signed with the data recipient is based on the Model Clauses approved by the European Commission;
– in case of transferring data to a group of companies, BCR apply;
– the data recipient is located in a country that is recognized by the European Commission as applying adequate data protection standards;
– authorization from the Data Protection Inspectorate.
How do we protect information about you?
We adopt effective and appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. However, keep in mind that while we are taking appropriate action to protect your information, no website, online transaction, computer system or wireless connection is completely safe.
How long will information about you be kept?
We will retain information about you for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the information was collected. After that, we will delete it, unless applicable legal acts obliges us to store information for tax purposes, or data may be required for pre-trial investigation, but in any case, the retention period will be no more than 10 years. When this term expires, the data will be deleted in such a way that it cannot be restored.
Typically, personal data is stored in the following terms:
Payment records – 10 years after the payment transaction
Marketing records – 3 years after your last visit to our website
IT system records (logs) – Up to several months
Business analytics – Business analytics data is typically collected automatically when you use our website and anonymised / aggregated shortly afterwards.
What rights do you have?
The data subject whose data is processed by the data controller, depending on the situation, has these rights:
– to be informed about personal data being processed (right to be informed);
– to access personal data and get information about how personal data is being processed (right to access);
– to obtain from the controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning data subject and have the right to have incomplete personal data completed (right to rectification);
– to erase personal data or suspend data processing activities (except storage) (right to erase and right to be “forgotten”);
– to require the data controller to restrict the processing of personal data for one of the legitimate reasons (right to restriction of processing);
– to transmit personal data to another controller (right to data portability);
– to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning data subject which is based on the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party. In order for the controller to process personal data, he is responsible to prove that the processing is conducted for legitimate reasons and those reasons are beyond the interests of the data subject;
– lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in your country.
Cookies, signals and similar technologies
When you visit our Site, we want to provide content and features tailored to your needs. This requires cookies. Cookies are small items of information stored in your web browser. They help the data controller to recognize you as the previous visitor to a certain website save the history of your visit to the Site and adapt the content accordingly. Cookies also help ensure the smooth running of websites, allow us to monitor the duration, frequency of visits to websites and collect statistical information about the number of Site visitors. By analyzing this data, we can improve our Site and make it more user-friendly for your use.
When you use browser to access the content we provide, you can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies or get notified when a cookie is downloaded. Each browser is different, so if you do not know how to change cookie preferences, look in its help menu. Operating system of your device may have additional cookie controls. If you do not want the information to be collected using cookies, use easy-to-use procedure in most current browsers that allows you to stop using cookies. To learn more about managing cookies, visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
However, do not forget that some services may be designed to work only if there are cookies. Turning them off, you will no longer be able to use such services or certain parts of them.
Please note that our social networking accounts are subject to the appropriate social networking cookie policies.